Environmental, social, and corporate governance criteria are becoming increasingly relevant in the global business scene. As a result, companies are subject to a growing range of ethical and regulatory requirements that have an effect on business models and corporate operations.
Being part of the workforce of the future, at MSC we are concerned with helping businesses pursue sustainable and ethical business practices that create long-term resilience and give them a competitive advantage. Our services include:
We help you position yourself strategically and secure long-term growth by implementing a sustainable business model that targets the right customers, puts you ahead of competitors, and ensures regulatory compliance.
We offer tailored advice on how to optimise internal processes so they drive long-term value and infuse your operations with sustainability. Specifically, our consultants possess relevant expertise in the practical implementation of circular economy concepts.
We offer research-based support to businesses that wish to modify their strategy in line with environmental policy. Our consultants can help assess and reduce the environmental impact of business activities, create transparency along the entire value chain, and develop non-financial indicators for internal and external reporting.
As part of the Signa-Sports Group, Tennis-Point is the largest supplier of tennis products in Europe.
- As part of the “Advantage Earth” movement, Tennis-Point is pursuing the long-term goal of making tennis more sustainable in its entirety.
- At the start of the project, Tennis-Point was developing a recycling process that breaks down played tennis balls into their base materials and recycles them.
- MSC’s task was to optimise the process, which enables the recycling project to be expanded to other European countries.
- In an initial process identification, necessary process steps were outlined.
- Consequently, the established process components were analysed and evaluated with regard to defined parameters.
- Subsequently, a final process representation was derived.
- In the final presentation, a standard process was presented based on the process analysis, which enables the project to be expanded to other European countries.
- Furthermore, the CO2 footprint for the standard process was determined and possibilities for CO2 savings were defined.
- Finally, the possibility of receiving funding was examined