Strategy and Organization
Strategy and Organization
Globalisation and digitalisation have brought a profound transformation to global markets. As a result, businesses are exposed to an increasingly competitive and dynamic environment. Thriving in such an environment requires the skilled implementation and regular evaluation of your business strategy.
With our Strategy & Organisation services at MSC, we help businesses rise to new challenges, remain competitive, and pave the way for long-term growth. Our consultants are ready to assist you in the following areas:
We thoroughly research your target audience, existing and potential competitors, and emerging trends to help you position your business strategically in your industry sector.
We study the current landscape in search of new business opportunities in the areas that offer the greatest possibilities of market expansion and product innovation. In addition, we provide you with market-entry strategies that allow you to efficiently leverage the full potential of each opportunity.
We help you adapt to change effectively and ensure that your business provides an agile response to new trends and challenges. Our consultants can offer comprehensive support as you navigate a changing environment, whether you need to shift from B2B to B2C, update your e-commerce strategy, or expand your sales in new markets.
OQEMA is one of the leading chemical distribution companies for commodities and specialities in Germany.
- OQEMA is growing rapidly and expanding into multiple new countries across Europe.
- The individual operations in each country are run by so-called “hubs”. OQEMA’s intended strategy needs to be adopted by all individual hubs.
- Due to structural differences between the hubs this universal adoption is difficult.
- We were tasked with validating the intended strategy and creating actionable steps to aid hubs in the adoption of the intended strategy.
- First, we analyzed the intended strategy and looked at the status-quo of the implementation of the strategy by the individual hubs.
- In a second step, the team approached the individual hubs and adjusted the strategy to allow for widespread adoption.
- Finally, we synthesized their analysis to provide the management board with actionable steps enabling universal adoption.
- The final deliverable we presented OQEMA was a presentation visualizing the adjusted intended strategy developed over the course of the project.
- In addition to the business strategy, the presentation included further stakeholders like enablers which are crucial for a successful unified strategy.